The IOTOD conference offers a range of exciting and interactive sessions, involving thought-provoking talks and expert-led panel discussions.
Date: postponed until Autumn 2020
Location: Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Amsterdam
We are very closely monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus and are liaising with the venue in The Netherlands in the lead up to the event. We are strictly adhering to government issued guidelines and at this stage IOTOD 2020 has been postponed until Q3/4 2020 – dates to be confirmed. Should the situation change, all attendees will be notified immediately, via email.
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 9 CME credits to this event. Information on how to obtain CME credits will be available during the event.
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR IOTOD 2020?
- Addressing challenges faced during opioid substitution therapy
- Deconstructing stigma: recognising the needs of drug-using populations
- Shining a light on opioid analgesic dependence
- Long-acting buprenorphine formulations: a panoramic view
- Strategies for improving viral hepatitis care among PWIDs
- Complex cases: panel discussion
The IOTOD experience
Measuring behavioural changes
2011 marked the year measurement of delegate behavioural changes began. These measurements showed the IOTOD conference elicited measurable significant improvements in physician behaviours over the years, which have been published in the European Journal of CME.