During this year’s conference, there were industry-sponsored workshops and satellite symposia, covering the latest clinical evidence and cutting-edge research related to opioid dependence. The sponsored sessions from the IOTOD 2022 conference are available to watch on-demand for FREE until Thursday 30th June.
*Please note if you already registered for the live event, please use the same log-in details or register online to access the content for FREE
Sponsored satellite symposium – Accord Healthcare and Molteni Farmaceutici
- Title: Real-world experience of the buprenorphine implant – what you need to know
- Speakers: Dr Michael Frost, USA & Dr Ken Lee, Canada
Sponsored Meet the Expert Session – Indivior
- Title: Buprenorphine/Naloxone tablets vs film: does formulation result in a clinical difference?
- Speaker: Mr Duncan Hill, Scotland
Sponsored workshop – Camurus
- Title: Improving continuity of care for people in prison: practical experience with Buvidal®
- Speakers: Dr Jake Hard, UK, Dr Bas van den Berg, BE & Dr Déborah Iwanikow, FR