The 19th IOTOD conference offers a range of exciting and interactive sessions, involving thought-provoking talks and expert-led panel discussions.
Date: 26th – 27th April 2021
In light of ongoing restrictions to travel and public gatherings and our commitment to the safety of our delegates, exhibitors and staff, this year’s conference will be delivered as a virtual experience.
The digital event will deliver the same thought leadership and education via interactive seminars, workshops, satellite symposia and a virtual exhibition. All content will be available to attendees on-demand, allowing you to reflect on learnings or catch up on any missed sessions at your leisure.
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 7 CME credits to this event.
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR IOTOD 2021?
- Multidisciplinary perspectives for prevention and management of opioid analgesic dependence
- Reaching all opioid-dependent patients in the COVID-era
- Perspectives from the patient and across the clinic on long-acting buprenorphine formulations
- Opioid substitution therapy
- Opioid analgesic dependence
- Long-acting buprenorphine formulations
- Optimising viral hepatitis care among PWIDs
- Complex cases: panel discussion
The IOTOD experience
Measuring behavioural changes
2011 marked the year measurement of delegate behavioural changes began. These measurements showed the IOTOD conference elicited measurable significant improvements in physician behaviours over the years, which have been published in the European Journal of CME.
IOTOD’s commitment to change
Improving Outcomes in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (IOTOD) conference is supported by various financial supporters. The educational programme is run at arm’s length from the financial supporters and all content is created by the faculty. No funder has had input into the content of the materials or presentations used in the educational programme. PCM Scientific is the medical education company acting as scientific secretariat and conference organiser.